A Fountain of Bargains - Finance
Long before there was an Internet, big business realized that they could use computers to track money. Tracking money, stocks, inventories and other economic goods is still the life blood of most the computer industry.
Of course, computers are no longer just for the big boys. The personal computer and now the Internet are helping democratize finance. The Internet. This directory looks at a few of the financial services that you can find on the Internet:
Prosper is a person to person lending. The program allows qualified borrowers to request loans. Investors will make loans based on the risk characteristics of the borrowers (with loans split among several borrowers to reduce risks of one bad loan wiping out a portfolio.) The program allows savers a higher rate of return than the bank and borrowers lower cost loans.
There's a growing number of posers out there. Rogues of the world open accounts in other people's name, steal money and destroy the reputation and finances of their victims. LifeLock offers programs to help you protect your identity and recover from any fraud or loss from Identity theft.
Greatland.com offers software and services to small business for e-filing requirements including W2 and 1099 forms. The firm offers both online and desktop software along with a calculator to show you how much government filing requirements cost your business.
TurboTax is a leading provider of tax preparation software. They have a variety of filing options for simple through complex small business forms. Best of all, the Turbo Tax programs can help you maximize your return.
File your taxes online with the H&R Block Tax Cut software. This software has the tools to help you file your federal and state taxes correctly and will let you know of tax deductions that you may miss when doing taxes by hand. Best of all, you can have your return reviewed by a professional tax expert.
Work Smarter, Not Harder! Yaeger CPA review has the tools to help you understand the concepts of modern accounting and master the CPA Exam. The site includes online demos and other tools to help accountants improve their knowledge and accounting skills.
Franklin Covey carries personal organizers and motivation products to help you succeed in your efforts during these increasingly difficult financial times. The site carries refills for personal organizations, PDAs, and other helpful business tools.
- ResumeWriters.com The hardest part to a professional résumé is remembering the coupon code: Coupon interviews saves $10.
- Money will devalue to the material it is printed on. A 1913 penny had the purchasing power of a 2013 dollar. Wise investors put some of the their money in precious metal coins sold by fine companies such as the World Reserve Monetary Exchange.
- Avanquest Software Save 20% on Checksoft® Premier 13! Balance Your Checkbook with Check Printing Software! [ends 01/7/2014]
- Mulligan Mint A paradime has a tenth of an ounce of silver and are ideal for bartering. Get Free Shipping with Purchase of at least 1 roll of 1/10th oz Silver paraDIMES, Use code: CHANGEMYPARADIME [ends 12/31/2013]
- Mulligan Mint If you like silver and gold rounds, you can buy direct from the Mulligan Mint. Silver and Gold Rounds are a popular investment tool.